RE: [ksurfschool] Question on Repairing LE Bladder on a Naish 13.5 AR5

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 2:26 AM
      Somewhere around the middle of the leading is a VELCRO FLAP, it is there,
      that's how they put the bladder in at the factory and that is how you must
      take it out to repair your bladder. Tie string to the ends of the bladder,
      and pull the bladder out of the middle flap, and pull the repaired bladder
      back into the LE with the strings.
      Talc the repaired bladder well before re-inserting it, paying careful
      attention to not allow any twists in the bladder as you feed it back into
      the LE. Most instruction books have excellent instructions on this, if you
      have lost yours you can download the Flexifoil Storm instruction book here.
      www.kitepower.com.au/news/storm_instructions.pdf
      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
      Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
      Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic