Question on Repairing LE Bladder on a Naish 13.5 AR5
- I've recently aquired a few new pin holes in my LE.
After some close inspection, I pulled the velcro tabs from the ends of the
LE and am amazed that a bladder will fit through such a tiny hole.
The hole just fits the width of my thumb. Anyone have any experience
dealing with pin holes in their bladders?
Any tricks and do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
- Somewhere around the middle of the leading is a VELCRO FLAP, it is there,
that's how they put the bladder in at the factory and that is how you must
take it out to repair your bladder. Tie string to the ends of the bladder,
and pull the bladder out of the middle flap, and pull the repaired bladder
back into the LE with the strings.
Talc the repaired bladder well before re-inserting it, paying careful
attention to not allow any twists in the bladder as you feed it back into
the LE. Most instruction books have excellent instructions on this, if you
have lost yours you can download the Flexifoil Storm instruction book here.
126 Beach St, Coogee, NSW, Australia 2034
Open 7 Days 9.30 - 5.30
Also at 386 Latrobe Terrace Geelong Vic
* -----Original Message-----
* From: Troy Bezanson [mailto:troy_bezanson@...]
* Sent: Sunday, 28 April 2002 11:25
* To: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
* Subject: [ksurfschool] Question on Repairing LE Bladder on a
* Naish 13.5 AR5
* I've recently aquired a few new pin holes in my LE.
* After some close inspection, I pulled the velcro tabs from the ends of the
* LE and am amazed that a bladder will fit through such a tiny hole.
* The hole just fits the width of my thumb. Anyone have any experience
* dealing with pin holes in their bladders?
* Any tricks and do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated.
* If you are new to kitesurfing, please visit
* http://www.KitesurfingSchool.org/faqs.htm for the answers
* to the most frequently asked questions.
* To unsubscribe, please send an email to
* To subscribe, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/