Re: [ksurfschool] Hatteras trip/where to kite

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2002
      The main kiter hangouts are Frisco Woods Campground. Kite Point at the Canadian Hole. Next to Barton
      Decker's shop, behind the old Emily's restaurant. Wind Mill Point in Nags Head. This is where
      everybody will be and the best spot will be determined by the wind direction. If nobody's at the
      spot you're at, you're at the wrong spot for that wind.

      Beware that in southerly wind directions, when it might not be blowing anywhere on Hatteras, the sea
      breeze can be going off in Nags Head. Be mobile and don't get skunked.

      Dwight