RE: [ksurfschool] Re: Modified bridle lines??

  • Kitepower
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2002
      The bridles were quite good especially on the kites bigger than 15.5, I
      don't know anyone who used one on a 15.5, so I assume that most riders did
      not want them and most retailers would be reluctant to stock such slow
      moving lines. I thought I would sell one of each but I still have my 19.5,
      13.5, 11.5.

      http://www.kitepower.com.au
      mailto:sydney@...
      Open 7 days
      126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
      Phone +61293157894