RE: [ksurfschool] beginner rider, expert power kiter...

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2002
      I would look at the Naish Aero and Cabrinha Co2 as two good options for
      you. They are both moderate aspect ratio kites that are very stable and
      easy to relaunch.
      From a size prospective flat area of ~20meters like the Naish Aero 20
      and 14.5 Cabrinha for the 8-15 and the Aero 14 or Cabrinha 11.5 for the
      14-20 range.
      I am getting ready to test out the F-One MACH in the 15 and 12meter. I
      understand they have killer range and the 18 has a ton of power/
      From a sizing prospective, I like the 20 14 combo for what you describe.

      Let me know if you have questions.

      Philip

      Philip Mann