Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Regarding the Litewaves

  • KiteHIGH - North Shore
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2002
      >I have owned all 3 sizes of the Litewave board. I currently have a
      >Pit Bull and a 181. I can say that the difference between the 169
      >and 181 is not that noticeable. Both boards have enough volume that
      >you can ride in inconsistent or light wind conditions. The big
      >difference is when you drop down to the Pit Bull. You really need to
      >be powered up to ride the Pit Bull.

      I have the new 181's and the new 169 here, the 1st thing that struck me
      over last years model is the finish, I always thought the boards were
      lacking a little cosmetically (not that its important). This years boards
      have ALL the goods!

      Good job Dave if your out there, I'm stoked!

      Sincerely
      Andy Heaton

      http://www.KiteHIGH.com
      http://www.kitesurfcam.com