Wipika 8.5 and Naish 7.0

  • gigglewithme@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2000
      Is that true, that an 8.5 Wipika is equivalent to a 7.0 Naish?? I
      was
      under the impression that Naish and Wipika were essentially the same
      kite design, and thus an 8.5 Wipika would be more or less the
      equivalent of an 8.5 Naish (if Naish made an 8.5, which they don't).

      (Can anybody tell me how I can make my name, instead of my email
      address, come up on the message board, like everybody else?)