Re: Naish Aero vs Airush ATV.

  • airdoodle
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 10:41 AM
      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "glennfbartlett" <glennbartlett@c...> wrote:
      > I'm doing the usual newbie thing of agonising over which kite
      > buy as my first kite.
      > Can anyone offer an opinion on the comparison of these 2
      kites.

      Hi Glen-

      I too am a newbie and went through your decision making
      about 6 months ago. I went with the Naish Aero 12.0. I love the
      kite. Build quality seems to be quite high, I have only been able
      to get out on the water with it recently since all our water was
      solid until a few weeks ago... but I did fly it in the snow and have
      now had it out on the water. I love the range of the depower, not
      sure if its any different between these kites (the airrush and
      Aero) but the AERO seems to have a huge depower range. I
      cannot offer you much since I really have no experience with
      other kites. I went with the Aero and would make the same
      decision today without even a single thought. In fact, I am in the
      market for a bigger one but will likely wait a few months until my
      skills catch up with my interest!!