Re: [ksurfschool] controlling wakeboard speed

  • ian@gettingnervous.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2002
      Thanks a million for all of your replies...

      The general consensus ( thanks for the great tips Philip ) is to just keep
      on edging and edging and edging even if it feels like a bail out is more
      appropriate.

      Keep the kite low, ( even if this "feels" wrong ), keep an even distribution
      of weight on both feet, and edge high into the wind. If I am succesfull this
      will keep down the boardspeed and eventually allow me to gain more control
      about just how fast I want to go????

      cool, thanks.

      ian

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2002
        Ian,

        Right on. As you start to feel over powered bring the kite low to the
        water and edge hard.

        Have fun

        Philip

        Philip Mann