Commercial kite group

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      What I see lacking is a group where kite/board manufacturers,
      distributors or retailers can post all new products, innovations,
      special discount deals, or any other commercial matters to the end users
      WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY about doing so.

      So I created the KiteCom group to facilitate the communication from the
      manufacturers, distributors, retailers to the end users.

      It should also facilitates the communication from the end users to the
      manufacturers, so post your equipment concerns and feedbacks there.

      The group is completely public (similar to the kitesurf group or the
      ksurfschool group) such that one can post and view messages without
      having to be a member of the group.

      To subscribe to the KiteCom group, simply send a message to
      kitecom@egroups.com
      kitecom@egroups.com
      To view messages, simply click
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KiteCom/messages

      P.S., I am also send this message to all kite manufacturers,
      distributors and retailers inviting them to join the group (or post new
      product information, new innovations, special deals, etc. to the group).

      P.P.S., This group also welcomes all other kite related commercial
      operators such as kite travel agencies, hotel/resort/B&B operators,
      kiteschools, etc...

      Regards,