Re: Water relaunch inflatable

  • marko92109
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 1:07 PM
      Hi hung,

      there is a very easy trick to it that nobody seems to know.

      Here is how I do it:

      Once the kite is on its side I hook into the chickenloop
      and let go of the bar. Now the wind does the rest for me
      I just wait till the Kite is on the edge of the window
      and launch it.

      This trick works the better the more wind you have to work with,
      but I managed to relaunch a 21.5 ARX in 8 mph using this technique.

      Thanks

      Marko