Re: [ksurfschool] Re: chicken loop adjustments.. was Swim-in or not?

  • John Matthews
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Mike,
      My harness line is equall to the the distance to
      mid chicken. I had to purchase an adjustable dakine
      harness line in order to accomodate the longer length.
      You may also lengthen you Wipika harness line and add
      a new tube over the rope. I rarly use the harness
      line mainly because the full force of a gust hitting
      all four lines tends to tweak my back after a while.
      Hope this helps.
      John
      PS I'm a florida transplant from Vero Beach and a Grad
      of FSU. I've been on Maui for ten years now.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/