Re: Fastest kiteboard?

  • timfriedel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27 6:25 PM
      There's no website but you can see some video of Manolo in action at
      http://membres.lycos.fr/radicool/ , on a black 130 something
      directional, and there's also a video of someone on their biggest
      directional, (Green and white one) .. all filmed at Bora Bora..
      Tahiti... probably no more than 15 knots in these videos, and Manolo
      uses a Naish 11.5 to do those jumps... when everyone else is on
      15.5's.!!

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/