Endless winter!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      We had spring last week.

      This week, winter came back with a revenge. So far dumping more than .5
      m of snow.

      I had a great kitesnowboarding session today after work in a farm right
      in the middle of the city (it is an Experimental Farm of the university
      right in middle of Ottawa).

      Hear a lot of complains from the other people about this endless winter.

      Can't help but smile :)

      P.S., Tomorrow wind is also good...so is the rest of the week...