Re: [ksurfschool] New Massachusetts kitesurfer seeking info and help.

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2000
      Hi Michael,

      First, join the New England kitesurf e-group, neks@egroups.com. There are a
      bunch of local folks on it. Next check out West Dennis. There are a fair
      number of kitesurfers willing to give an take advice, try gear etc. FWIW,
      the Mosquito Pro stuff seemed to be favored by about 80% of everybody there.
      There were 3 or 4 out on the water last Sun and the same number resting on
      the beach! I'll report on NEKS. As for lessons, seems like you're prtetty
      much on your own....

      -D