Re: [ksurfschool] kitesnowboarding in northern california?

  • Jamaica Lambie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Stephanie -

      I have had one pretty good looking spot in mind but
      have not ridden there: Royal Gorge xcountry ski area
      off of hwy 80 at Soda Springs. The area has a huge
      open meadow that looks plenty big enough. I dont know
      how clean the wind there is though, its surrounded by
      mountains that in the summer caused some pretty hairy
      gusts.

      Jamaica

      --- Notalreadyinusebysomeoneelse

      http://sports.yahoo.com