Re: Ripped ARX now NAISH warranty replacement

  • coryadams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      I had to reply to my own post as I just found out that the sales rep,
      Geoff Cook from Hawaiian Island Surf and Sport was able have my kite
      replaced.

      So I'm giving shameless props to Naish and Geoff for their excellent
      customer service!

      It's coming with the powersteering bridle as well so thanks to Kenny
      and Philip for the advice re: the bridle.

      Cheers,

      Cory

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "coryadams" <coryadams@y...> wrote:
      > Does anybody have any warranty experiences to relate for Naish kites?
      >
      > I had the kite for under 1 month and on my second session I noticed
      a tear that started where the main part of the kite fabric meets the
      leading edge. It tore along the stitching and then up through the
      kite near the leading edge. It was not a tear on the bladder or
      leading edge itself.

      > Wierd one because I didn't hit any bushes, obstables, etc and the
      leading edge and the rest of the kite are all still in perfect shape.

      > I have sent it back and was wondering if any one had any similar
      experiences with Naish warranty claims.

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Cory Adams
      > ps I really like the kite. It's a 17.5 and I really have had some
      fun on light to average wind days here in South Florida.