Equipment for a new beginner

  • Gulec Gokhan-CGKG01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2000
      Hello,

      I want to buy new equipment for starting to kite-surf.
      On one hand, because I have never surfed (any kind of surfing)
      before, I don't know with which kind of equipment I should
      start, and on the other hand, I don't want to pay too much
      money for a kitesurf and then not to be able to use it after
      a couple of months of learning period.

      Please advise me about those questions I have. I have to decide
      soon what I will buy.

      Thanks.

      Take it easy!

      Gökhan