RE: [ksurfschool] Kiteboarding around Pheonix AZ

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2002
      Claude,

      I don't know anything about Phoenix, But I do know this:

      If you bring only your clubs it will be windy.
      If you bring only your kite gear there will be no wind.

      Bring it all!~

      Philip Mann
      President PAML (people against Murphy's law) USA chapter
      PS- All Meetings Cancelled this year due to lack of interest

      Philip Mann
      Inland Sea Windsurf Co.
      http://www.inlandsea.com
      Kitesite.net