RE: [ksurfschool] how big a kite for 10 mph winds?

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2000
      My Concept Air 9.3M New Wave would work for you. I highly recommend it
      because it is easy to relaunch on the water. It flys very steady and has
      good power in 10 mph winds. You will be able to still get up on the board
      (but not stay upwind in 8 mph winds). It should also cost you much less
      than a Naish 15.5. It is also less likely to "fall out of the sky" in light
      winds. It will actually fly in winds as light as 5-6 mph, but you won't be
      able to ride your board.