Re: [ksurfschool] learning on a foil type kite

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2002
      Hi James

      Am also from Capetown. Would strongly suggest you contact Dave Calahan at
      The Kite Shop
      in Capetown, e-mail; kiteshop@... , Tel 5518216.
      Dave is a very competent Flexifoil Blade flyer and works with the Flexifoil
      importer doing all their demo's and lessons.

      When you get tired of swimming, come in and see us for a real kite.:-))

      Good winds.

      Brian

      Brian Wilson
      Suntrax