Re: Kitescare/mare when dropped bar. Advice?

  • raderwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2002
      I also have had an free air 4 line, and when you let go of your bar,
      the lines allways got tangled and it was impossible to relaunch.
      After a while I noticed that in stead of just letting go, you better
      throw away the bar ( forward and away from the side where your leash
      is fixed)
      This way the chance your lines get tangled is far less.

      RadE