Fwd: ARC Surf Relaunch

  • kiteboard2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "kiteboard2000" <kitebord@p...> wrote:
      I can't recall if it was somebody from this group who e-mailed me
      asking for my experienced relaunching an ARC in surf. At that time I
      hadn't dropped it in surf, so I couldn't give any report, but I was
      unlucky enough one day last week to have VERY light wind on the
      beach, & decent wind about 1/4 mile out (tempting me to try to get
      out to it). The wind was so light in the lulls that I couldn't even
      keep the 1120 in the air, & so it ended up in the surf at least twice
      (that I recall), at which time it relaunched easily, even after
      getting hit by a few decent sized waves, & even though the "gusts"
      were also pretty light.

      Mel
      --- End forwarded message ---