Re: kitesurf group not working

  • callum_downie
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
      > There seems to be someone or something strange goes against the
      > kitesurfing forums:
      > 1- First someone posted on alt.sports.kitesurfing that the
      >news group
      > will be removed on Jan 31, 2002 (however, I still receive messages
      >from
      > the group Feb 1, 2002).

      I hope the group hasn't gone... there was some great information on
      the group and in the archives...

      Callum
    • callum_downie
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
        Just thought I'd elt you all know the kitesurf group seams to be
        working again - hold your breath...

        --- In ksurfschool@y..., "callum_downie" <callum_downie@h...> wrote:
        > --- In ksurfschool@y..., Hung Vu <hungvu@n...> wrote:
        > > There seems to be someone or something strange goes against the
        > > kitesurfing forums:
        > > 1- First someone posted on alt.sports.kitesurfing that the
        > >news group
        > > will be removed on Jan 31, 2002 (however, I still receive
        messages
        > >from
        > > the group Feb 1, 2002).
        >
        > I hope the group hasn't gone... there was some great information on
        > the group and in the archives...
        >
        > Callum
      • Carlo
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2002
          What you can do is to switch your lines every second day. IE.put your left
          lines on the right side and right lines on left side. Most people tend to
          have a strong side, and this should even out your lines.

          Carlo