Re: [ksurfschool] kitesurf group not working

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
      There seems to be someone or something strange goes against the
      kitesurfing forums:
      1- First someone posted on alt.sports.kitesurfing that the news group
      will be removed on Jan 31, 2002 (however, I still receive messages from
      the group Feb 1, 2002).
      2- The British Kitesurfing Association web site at www.kitesurfing.org
      is no longer functioning (points to some strange site). The Whois
      record indicates that it was changed on Jan 31, 2002.
      3- The kitesurf group has stopped working since yesterday.

      I hope these are coincidences and the groups will be back working
      normally and also nothing will happen to this group nor the Kitesurfing
      School web site.

      Hung.

      cfglazier wrote:

      > > ps. I wanted to post this message also to the 'Kitesurf group',
      > but I
      > > think it's not working properly just now...?!
      >
      > Yes this is the second day that it is not working.
      > Chris G

    • callum_downie
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
        > There seems to be someone or something strange goes against the
        > kitesurfing forums:
        > 1- First someone posted on alt.sports.kitesurfing that the
        >news group
        > will be removed on Jan 31, 2002 (however, I still receive messages
        >from
        > the group Feb 1, 2002).

        I hope the group hasn't gone... there was some great information on
        the group and in the archives...

        Callum
      • callum_downie
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
          Just thought I'd elt you all know the kitesurf group seams to be
          working again - hold your breath...

          --- In ksurfschool@y..., "callum_downie" <callum_downie@h...> wrote:
          > --- In ksurfschool@y..., Hung Vu <hungvu@n...> wrote:
          > > There seems to be someone or something strange goes against the
          > > kitesurfing forums:
          > > 1- First someone posted on alt.sports.kitesurfing that the
          > >news group
          > > will be removed on Jan 31, 2002 (however, I still receive
          messages
          > >from
          > > the group Feb 1, 2002).
          >
          > I hope the group hasn't gone... there was some great information on
          > the group and in the archives...
          >
          > Callum
        • Carlo
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 4, 2002
            What you can do is to switch your lines every second day. IE.put your left
            lines on the right side and right lines on left side. Most people tend to
            have a strong side, and this should even out your lines.

            Carlo