ARC 840 for sale

  • Anton Potgieter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      ARC 840 with twist grip bar and 30m lines for sale, new in December 2001,
      flown about 5 times, GBP300 delivered in London, ZAR5000 delivered in South
      Africa, or buyer pays freight.

      Reply direct,

      Anton
    • odileham
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2002
        Hi there Anton
        I am just starting out in this sport, and do not know the different
        kites could you please give me some more info.I live in capetown if
        that helps.

        Many thanks
        James Ham