kiteboarding Cayman Islands?

  • gschena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Has anyone kiteboarded the cayman islands or heard about the
      conditions there, launch spots etc? Any info is appreciated.

      Thanks & may the wind be with you!
    • Remtgnow@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
        a friend of mine ws there in Dec.
        He told me the east side of the island was super.
        Now he did end up with his lines across some power lines.
        they melted!
        He said it was almost directly on shore but not too hard to get out.
        no rental equip anywhere or shops to buy new lines! it was a steady 10-15 mph
        everyday! crusing stuff!
        Phil B