Re: New poll for ksurfschool

  • karinefr2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2002
      Dwight-

      Thank you for catching that. I did not ommit North on purpose. I have
      updated the Pool accordingly.

      Again, I think it is too early in the year to get feedback based on
      actual 2002 kite owners. The spirit of this pool is less serious and
      is more along the lines of: " I give you a gift certificate for a
      2002 4 line inflatable kite... Which one do you pick?".

      Maybe later on, we can create a new pool to get feedback from people
      who have actually tried the kites. It will be more meaningful, but
      at this stage, we do not have this luxury.

      Thanks