Maui Kitesurfcam is alive!!!

  • KiteHIGH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2002
      Alllrrriggty then, a bunch of cash and a ton of glitches, we now have a NEW
      camera, NEW custom made cleaning mechanism (by the man, Karl Hill, not Rush
      Randal looping on his boards strapped in the latest surfer magazine).

      Check it out, www.kitesurfcam.com . If ya like it, buy something from me to
      pay for the friggin thing:)

      Sincerely
      Andy Heaton