YESSSS!!!

  • airdoodle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      Naish Aero 12.0 Delivered to my door...

      Going snow kiting this weekend (UT)
      Any last minute prayers for a novice...
      (just kidding... about the prayers anyways)

      Anyone in UT want to head out and search for powder so I dont
      wreck my beautiful new kite!

      Anyone else know of any snowboards for CHEAP?
      Seriously, advice on size would be handy, I am 6'2" and 225

      P.S. I got to fly one of the new Ozone kites this last weekend, I
      am a complete novice, but it was pretty easy to reverse launch
      with the thrid line (brake line) and flew ok, nothing to compare it
      with but a few cabrinha inflatables I have flown so this was my
      first ram air experience. I would be a lot less nervous about
      wrecking that one on snow. Rumor has us lucky dogs in UT will
      be able to test out all sizes from a local rep so more news as I
      learn more myself. Others I am sure will follow with their
      impressions as we get access to them on days with good snow
      and wind.