kite surfing schools/holiday

  • gileramx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2002
      I am interested in going away for 2-3 weeks to learn the basics of
      kite surfing - taking an intensive introductory course and then
      getting loads of practise in. I have had a quick look through some of
      the schools with links to the kitesurfingschool.org site and its
      seems that there are a bunch of schools in the Dominican Republic
      around Cabaretta, also Flag beach in Fuerteventura seems a good spot.
      I would be looking to go away in March/April time, and will be flying
      from Europe any recommendations?

      Thanks

      Bill
    • paul menta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2002
        Check out www.kitesurftheearth.com and look at kite holidays or places to
        kite surf.I run classes in Margarita/Dominican/Jamacia/Key
        west/Bahamas...ect

        kite-on! Paul

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2002
          Go to Puerto Rico and take a kitebaording camp from
          REAL kiteboarding. check us out
          www.realkiteboarding.com. we wrote the book on the
          kiteboarding camp. You will never look back. If you
          are looking to learn in the spring come to Hatteras.
          it is the best place to kite in the world.
          --- gileramx <gileramx@...> wrote:
          > I am interested in going away for 2-3 weeks to learn
          > the basics of
          > kite surfing - taking an intensive introductory
          > course and then
          > getting loads of practise in. I have had a quick
          > look through some of
          > the schools with links to the kitesurfingschool.org
          > site and its
          > seems that there are a bunch of schools in the
          > Dominican Republic
          > around Cabaretta, also Flag beach in Fuerteventura
          > seems a good spot.
          > I would be looking to go away in March/April time,
          > and will be flying
          > from Europe any recommendations?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Bill