Used Kite Price

  • Paul Underhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2000
      Hello,

      After much deliberation, I purchased my first kite yesterday.

      It is a Wipika 8.5m2 Classic (I will be trying to learn over the
      relatively light-winded summer months)in great condition. This kite
      new is currently selling in Vancouver for a little over $1500, plus
      tax.I paid $1100 for it, and I am just curious to know if I paid a
      little too much in my excitement.

      Thoughts?