Re: [ksurfschool] Kiteskiing during Christmas holiday's

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      Claude,

      Check http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/kiteskiing.htm for a table of
      wind range of the various kites I use for kiteskiing. I normally use the
      XXXL from 4-8 knots ( 7 - 15 km/h) for kiteskiing so your experience
      with the New Wave 9.3 up to 25 km/h is reasonable.

      From New Wave 9.3 you may want to jump down to EX's 6.0

      P.S., The lake is safe by now (you can see the snowmobile in the shallow
      sections). Our "club" meet every Saturday afternoon at Britannia from
      2:00 PM. See you then.

      P.P.S., If you want to check out other portions of the lake or other
      lakes, remember that ice around 10 cm thick is safe enough for
      kiteskiing (dig a hole in the ice with an axe to check it out).

      Hung.