Re: [ksurfschool] Kitesurfing in New Jersey USA

  • KarabaszJP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 12, 2000
      Martyn,

      Here is the easy info on New jersey <A
      HREF="http://www.extremewindsurfing.com/">EXTREME WINDSURFING</A> it is not
      Kite specific but what goes for windsurfers is true for kites too! We have a
      kite area and they are very welcome we have Kite lessons available too. As
      well as carry both Naish & F-one kites and kiteboards in stock.

      If you have any specific questions feel free to contact me...I'm not a
      Kitesurfing "guru" nor will I pretend to be...I'll just do my best.

      Jim Karabasz
      <A HREF="http://www.extremewindsurfing.com/">Extreme Windsurfing</A>