Re: Pro Limit pin release spreader

  • airdoodle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2002
      UH-OH-
      Disregard first posting, it turns out to be the mechanism of
      releasing the bar on the harness, not for the attachment of the
      kite, If you care to look, the graphic on thier web page makes this
      clear, and was something I did not look at closely enough the
      first time... I guess we wait for the real kite release system.
      UGH!
    • Mel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
        airdoodle <matthew.hockin@...> wrote:

        > Disregard first posting, it turns out to be the mechanism of
        > releasing the bar on the harness, not for the attachment of the
        > kite, ... I guess we wait for the real kite release system.
        > UGH!

        We shouldn't have to wait very long. I think Pro Limit said their new "Kite
        Safety" spreader would be out around February (it's already on their parts
        list, although the price is TBA).