Re: Jumping on ice!

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hung,

      I agree with you. I have only one caveat, in gusty conditions,
      jumping over ice can be painful. I live in an area where the wind is
      rarely steady. We rarely have conditions that would allow for
      jumping over ice, the wind is just too flukey to accurately judge the
      heighth and length of every jump.

      Snow landings can be as good or better compared to water if the snow
      is deep enough.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/