Re: New ARCs

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Dave sksurfer@... wrote:

      > Hi Mel.
      >
      > I gather from your posts in the groups that you are an ARC dealer..??

      Yes. We sell inflatables too.

      > I am looking at "new" ARC's and I'm told by the dealer that they are 2002
      models. When I look at
      > them I can't see the differance from my 2001 model...?

      The latest ones have a black webbing strip along the LE of the outermost
      cell on each side (similar to the strip on the TE). The silver/gray of the
      bag & the logo cells is also different from 2001.

      > If the "new" ARCs are "factory wedged"....should the leading edge of the
      center panel be
      > narrower than the trailing edge..?

      Maybe, but it would likely be too little to measure anyway. If it's got the
      webbing strips it's "factory wedged".