New board design?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      I normally ride wakeboard finless in both overpowered or underpowered
      conditions.

      I plan to make a new experimental board for the next season (one of the
      many).

      The whole idea is to make the board act/feel like a double fin (base to
      base) with rounder edge and thicker at the center of the board and
      sharper edge and thinner at the tail for the windward edge.

      The whole leeward edge will be all thin and sharp.