Re: [ksurfschool] beginner help: getting up on the twintip

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
      Carlo,

      This is a common beginner problem. Sounds like you have a front/tail
      balancing problem. Try these exercises:

      "
      While staying in the water, put both your feet on the board and try to
      keep the balance of your body, the board and the kite for at least 10
      minutes
      "

      "
      When get on your board, just go, don't attempt to steer it, just go
      (mostly downwind)...
      "

      Hung.