Re: RRD Type iv - Not Happy!

  • callum_downie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2001
      Thanks Kenny,
      I think i will do the same, the 11.9 has cost me about 6 good
      sessions because the damn thing wouldn't fly properly. I am going to
      swap it for one of the new airush kites, just don't know what size
      yet. I'm not worried about the slow turning of the kite, just that
      it wasn't smooth and also the amount of bar presure is rediculous.

      Cheers
      Callum