RE: [ksurfschool] JoJo

  • Walt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2001
      I don't recommend getting your Jojo from the
      forementioned Chesapeake, Virginia dealer, we
      have been having some incidences from this guy
      selling people more kite than they can handle
      WITHOUT any extensive instruction. I wouldn't be
      helping to keep my local area a SAFE kiting zone
      if i supported this guy & his business
      practices.I am not trying to "badmouth" anyone,
      just the bad habit of kitesurf outlets selling
      kites to anyone with the $$ & no lessons
      included. TRY a kite before you BUY a kite when
      possible, especially the very powerful JOJO
      wet/rage kites.Also get instruction of some
      sort,preferably from someone experienced &
      knowledgeable in your area & practice! Rob Hassel
      is a friend & the Sarasota area JOJO
      rider/rep,instructor, very nice guy, very
      knowledgeable. Good luck

      sentto-1363319-2382-1008877360-staff=skylinewings.com@...