JoJo

  • paspatusi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2001
      Hi!

      Some people in Brazil are practicing this kite buggy too!

      I'm intending to buy a Jojo and I need some help.

      Does anyone could send some prices of jojo kites and where to buy it,
      close do New York?

      Thanks
    • Walt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2001
        I don't recommend getting your Jojo from the
        forementioned Chesapeake, Virginia dealer, we
        have been having some incidences from this guy
        selling people more kite than they can handle
        WITHOUT any extensive instruction. I wouldn't be
        helping to keep my local area a SAFE kiting zone
        if i supported this guy & his business
        practices.I am not trying to "badmouth" anyone,
        just the bad habit of kitesurf outlets selling
        kites to anyone with the $$ & no lessons
        included. TRY a kite before you BUY a kite when
        possible, especially the very powerful JOJO
        wet/rage kites.Also get instruction of some
        sort,preferably from someone experienced &
        knowledgeable in your area & practice! Rob Hassel
        is a friend & the Sarasota area JOJO
        rider/rep,instructor, very nice guy, very
        knowledgeable. Good luck

        sentto-1363319-2382-1008877360-staff=skylinewings.com@...
        > oo.com

        > Some people in Brazil are practicing this kite
        > buggy too!
        >
        > I'm intending to buy a Jojo and I need some
        > help.
        >
        > Does anyone could send some prices of jojo
        > kites and where to buy it,
        > close do New York?
        >
        > Thanks
        >

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to