Kite Selection

  • paul.underhill@alumni.uvic.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2000
      Hi,

      I am new to this and have been reviewing the kitesurfing school site
      carefully. I took my first lesson a week ago and had a real blast.

      I am seriously considering buying my fist kite, and am curious to
      know which size would be most appropritate, given my novice status
      and local wind conditions (average speed 10 km/hour here in Victoria,
      B.C., Canada.

      Any thoughts/advice would be much appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Paul