Re: Looking for tropical kitesurfing lessons

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2001
      The best conditions for learning are moderate winds 15 - 20 mph. In
      these conditions you could learn using a mid-sized kite and a larger
      board. High winds are more difficult because the kite moves so
      quickly and the power is either "on" or "off". Light winds are tough
      because it is difficult to relaunch the really big kites and big
      kites luff and fall more often in the hands of a beginner.

      Kenny