Underground Twin Tips For Sale (com)

  • kitesurfmn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi everyone:

      I have two Underground TT's for sale.
      (1) 175 x 40 TT, 4 rainbow fins, pads, and straps
      (1) 165 x 37 TT, 4 rainbow fins, pads, and straps

      The 175 has a little better bottom end and goes through the lulls
      better. The 165 cuts through the chop great. It is a little smaller
      so it is a little easier in the air. Both were well taken care of and
      were new in spring of 2001. Both are red and in fantastic shape.

      Here is your chance to try the UG boards that you have been hearing
      so much about.

      Your choice $400 USD. We can work out the shipping details depending
      on where you are.

      The boards are in Minnesota, USA

      Thanks,
      Matt