1420head ake !!

  • nostalgiker@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      Where can i get information abot 1420 or is that stacked kites ????
      Or mayby wedged :)

      Havent found 1420 in any retailers????

      Has any body compared the 21,5 naish whith the 16,4 air blast if so
      what is the biggest differnts??????Beside the back relaunch:)

      Thanks for any replies..

      To Mel: my head is spinning after reading all this differnt
      measurement ,sizes ,Flatarea ,projected area, but it really has much
      information and is a really good effort ...

      Mels stuff could be the caus of my head ake:)
    • Mel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
        <nostalgiker@...> wrote:

        > Where can i get information abot 1420 or is that stacked kites ????
        > Or mayby wedged :)
        >
        > Havent found 1420 in any retailers????

        The 1410 is a single kite, and production models are due to arrive in North
        America around January or February. Maybe similar in other parts of the
        world. Some have reported getting early edition pre-production
        "prototypes", & have even stacked them with other ARCs (1120).

        > To Mel: my head is spinning after reading all this differnt
        > measurement ,sizes ,Flatarea ,projected area, but it really has much
        > information and is a really good effort ...
        >
        > Mels stuff could be the caus of my head ake:)

        Sorry for the headache. I got "analysis paralysis" several times while
        building the chart, but I think it's pretty close now. Whether or not
        you're even considering an ARC, the easiest way of comparing brands is by
        actual flat area. Just look at TWO columns: model #, & real flat area (not
        mfr. spec).

        The reason for arranging the "by size" sheet by FLAT area is because it more
        accurately places the ARCs for their relative power. ARCs have more
        projected area for their size, but less power per projected meter, so they
        end up with about the same power as an inflatable with the same flat area.