RE: [ksurfschool] Re: 4 season kite???

  • Anton Potgieter
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2001
      Hi Jeremy,

      Thanks a million for this - this is exactly what I was looking for. I
      suspected as much, but info from the wave face really helps. Looks like 840
      will be the way to go - I will definitely be using depowering. My previous
      "top end" kite was a 7.0m AR3.5. What are your overall impressions of the
      ARC - are you as positive as the rest of the reviews we have seen? (I have
      never seen one here, so there is no "try before you buy" option).

      Regards,
      Anton