[ksurfschool] Re: school

  • thomas s. hopkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2000
      i am a freelance writer in ft. lauderdale, fla. i have spoken with chris kjos and neil hutchinson of watersports unlimited.
      they rae of the opinion they are one of only three schools that teach kitesurfing in the u.s.
      can you confirm that?
      t.s. hopkins
      ths3344@...
    • Paul Sexstone
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2000
        no  unfortunatly i cannot confirm or deny this fact.. id like to help but i just dont have sufficient information. I have the free for all links pages which is getting a few links added to it. But currently i  only have that to go by.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2000
          No they are not We teach it (Kiteboarding)

          Jim Karabasz
          <A HREF="www.extremewindsurfing.com">EXTREME WINDSURF</A>
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2000
            There are at least 6 schools in the US currently listed and one or 2
            more only if I can find time to update the web site. For the current
            list check: http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~hungvu/schools.htm

            Hung.