Re: kiteboard/wakeboard

  • pebelzga@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      thanks to everybody who replied to my meesage. I think I will see
      howit goes with the wakeboard for awhile. At first I was using
      bindings, but now I am using footstraps(this was before I read all
      the messages)and it is definately easier to get started.Seems to be
      abit easier to go upwind because I can cant my feet a little.My board
      does look alot like Hung's,but with about 6 in. chopped off the nose.
      A buddy of mine has a slingshot kiteboard I'll try out and see the
      difference.Going finless sounds pretty hard.Have you tryed a trick
      ski?