How to 4-line Wipika Free Air?

  • ericandholly@gorge.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      I have a Wipika Free Air 6.5 which I really like, but the Gorge tends
      to be rather gusty so I would like to 4-line it--I think. Anyone out
      there 4-lined a Free Air and know of some really simple directions
      for the mechanically challenged? I would like to use a Naish type de-
      power loop, without drilling the bar if possible.

      Thanks,
      Eric from Hood River